Winter Rider Winter Rider

Ok but been done to death

As said in another review, this has been done way too many times, and with nothing extra special about it's not very original. But considering these games are fun, I think you'll get away with it from some people ;). Slightly including me :P.

Now, the graphics are nice, I'm not too fond of the pictures of cars but still, it's alright. The engine is ok but could be improved. Sometimes it looks as if you're half inside a car and the chimneys went a little bit bad. At least it's better than being precise and impossible, but it could do with some tweaking. The gameplay(as said) isn't very original but still fun. Replay value - not much really unless you really enjoy the levels, plus only 1 bike unlockable(excuse me if there's more) so more would be nice. Overall though a pretty fun game. A little underated if you look at scores of games almost identical to this.

7/10
4/5 (I'm feeling generous ;))

Randomist Story Time Randomist Story Time

Nice

Actually pretty decent. I don't understand any of the reviews below lol, but whatever. It's pretty decent, the graphics do need a major improvement, and you could make it so you can't right click forward to cheat, the again i try not to :). Another thing, on the platform levels you're just above the ground if you have a look. All those aside a pretty decent game, just needs a little tweaking, better graphics and maybe a more inolving storyline, cutscenes are always nice :). I suppose not many flash games have cutscenes these days lol, i'm glad you put end movies in though, they're alright.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks this games pretty old now and doesnt show off any of my skills at the moment and glad you like it and youll be seeing a new platform game from me sooner or later!

Fire VS Water Fire VS Water

Sorry

About the glitches, at least I have an experience now and I'll know what I'm doing next time. It's a great game, I just wish I hadn't ruined it :(. A nice job here, finally people can see this game the way it was intended to be. A great game, just a little short. Then again as an intended collab part, I'll let you off there :). And I think i said great game about... 3 times now :3. But it is.

zrb responds:

Thanks ;)

SHIFT SHIFT

Awesome

But i noticed a glitch. If the key thing is turning, and it comes down onto you, it makes it freeze. Other than that, great job. Great graphics, clever idea, and a fun challenging game that keeps you hooked.

ScrapCoding ScrapCoding

0.o

Not very good, easy to decode. All it does is remove the last letter at the end of the sentence. I thought it would be a new language or something.

danishx83 responds:

Do you think so?? try decode this and PM me.

%u0189%u01B4%u01A7%u01A3%u01B6%u0162%
u018C%u0191%u0184%u0170%u0170%u0170%u 0170

the flash collab the flash collab

Well done.

Well done, you can use bad presentation and copy straight from the platform tutorial in the tutorial collab 06. And don't even try to deny it. I'll beleive that you made it if you can explain each line. I'm sorry, but this is just copying another tutorial with no explanation, and added bad drawings with bad presentation.

Try again when you're gonna bother to learn something yourself.

My Impossible Quiz (2) My Impossible Quiz (2)

It's Alright

There were some very good questions in there. But what lets you down is your presentation and the graphics. The only thing that actually appealed to me is the trumpets. I think people are saying bad because, being honest, it looks bad. A good game nontheless, but just try and work on the presentation and the graphics a bit next time :).

Sumwungye responds:

Thanks

Domino Knight 2 Domino Knight 2

Really cool

Nice game, but I would fix the right click menu. You can just skip through the games.

Dual.Mouse Dual.Mouse

Nice

A fun game. IMO, highscores would be greaty, but really cool. And really fun for just one hour's work :)

VirusN responds:

thanx

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

awesome

Really addictive and fun. Deserves it's place in the top 50. And to Lemeza, it tells you but you drag the hedgehog down and let go.