Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Wow

IMO, you've made the original sound bad! This is so awesome, keep it up :D

Rise of Nonsense Rise of Nonsense

Nice

Loved it, so used it my part on the fighting game collab! :D!

Dungeecount responds:

Lol, thanx XD I noticed that you used it. I also reviewed the collab, it was pretty cool ^^ better than I could do in flash XD;;; ah well, you guys keep up the good work, I'll try and keep up mine, I've been slacking lately.

Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix) Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix)

Nice

I thought it was a really cool song, so I used it in my platformer tutorial. Thanks for making this!

DJ-VIZ responds:

Thanks man!

Sunny day! Sunny day!

Awesome

I can imagine the scene....dark skies fast paced killing with a guy skipping merrily killing people. Or a guy skipping giving out ice cream :)

battleshield responds:

yum yum ice cream :D

Clearing the Sky Clearing the Sky

Overlooked ¬_¬

It seems that NG's greatest and popular songs get lots of flashes starring that song, but that's not the case here :(. This song certainly needs noticing more, it being a great song :)

Looping Through Space Looping Through Space

Uber

Fits in for our collab rather nicely ^_^
Good work, fits perfectly and when i removed the pause it looped amazingly well. LOVE THIS SONG PEOPLE!

lordeath responds:

haha thanks, why do the ones that take 5 minutes always turn out better than the ones that take weeks to write....anywhom, now to do the menu!

Wah Wah

Awesome

To be honest, i thought this was the best of the 3 parts so far. It has such a nice catchy tune to it. I hope the rest of them go as nice as this. Some nice wah too :).

lordeath responds:

yay :D

Now You're Gone (Remix Rework) Now You're Gone (Remix Rework)

I'm singing the words

like the original, but better. I'm not usually into techno, but this is great. Awesome job, keep it ! :D

paranoiddj001 responds:

Let's eat spleen Let's eat spleen

nice

Used in a collab i participate in, great job

Fucking Metal (farcrydx) Fucking Metal (farcrydx)

AWESOME

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK BAM. This is freaken AWESOME, makes me wanna punch someone in the face. This rocks :D