Soup Soup

BOOOSH!

Soup is an uber crimp, great job! More people should watch that show, it's awesome :D. Great job on the loop too, it half feels like a weeble video. Great animation that goes brilliantly with a great crimp. Keep up the great work :D!

Noodle responds:

I don't actually get this show where I live.
I saw Old Greg and thought it was pretty funny, although horribly creepy, then I watched a couple episodes online and this was one of them :D

.:Short Fight:. .:Short Fight:.

Meh

Not worth being uploaded. Nice animation, but more of a little gif or animated forum sig. Nice though, but WAY too short.

Itachi's Birthday Itachi's Birthday

Well...

I have to say that it's not TERRIBLE, but it's not awesome. I can see some effort into it. It's actually better than some first flash projects i've seen from other people. It feels more like a comic book or a slide show rather than an anmation, and hasn't really got any movement. If it had the graphics ramped up a bit, it would look really cool i would think. Just needs to be longer.

The music actually fit it a bit, I didn't expect it to but it did. It also seemed a little bit hard to follow on what was actually happening, but oh well :). I would like to see more from you, and I hope you start to improve.

Overall, a pretty decent flash. It has a lot of room for improvement, but has potential.

3/5
5/10

Neverman responds:

Hehe thanks :)

Winter Rider Winter Rider

Ok but been done to death

As said in another review, this has been done way too many times, and with nothing extra special about it's not very original. But considering these games are fun, I think you'll get away with it from some people ;). Slightly including me :P.

Now, the graphics are nice, I'm not too fond of the pictures of cars but still, it's alright. The engine is ok but could be improved. Sometimes it looks as if you're half inside a car and the chimneys went a little bit bad. At least it's better than being precise and impossible, but it could do with some tweaking. The gameplay(as said) isn't very original but still fun. Replay value - not much really unless you really enjoy the levels, plus only 1 bike unlockable(excuse me if there's more) so more would be nice. Overall though a pretty fun game. A little underated if you look at scores of games almost identical to this.

7/10
4/5 (I'm feeling generous ;))

Randomist Story Time Randomist Story Time

Nice

Actually pretty decent. I don't understand any of the reviews below lol, but whatever. It's pretty decent, the graphics do need a major improvement, and you could make it so you can't right click forward to cheat, the again i try not to :). Another thing, on the platform levels you're just above the ground if you have a look. All those aside a pretty decent game, just needs a little tweaking, better graphics and maybe a more inolving storyline, cutscenes are always nice :). I suppose not many flash games have cutscenes these days lol, i'm glad you put end movies in though, they're alright.

MrRandomist responds:

Thanks this games pretty old now and doesnt show off any of my skills at the moment and glad you like it and youll be seeing a new platform game from me sooner or later!

Fire VS Water Fire VS Water

Sorry

About the glitches, at least I have an experience now and I'll know what I'm doing next time. It's a great game, I just wish I hadn't ruined it :(. A nice job here, finally people can see this game the way it was intended to be. A great game, just a little short. Then again as an intended collab part, I'll let you off there :). And I think i said great game about... 3 times now :3. But it is.

zrb responds:

Thanks ;)

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Wow

IMO, you've made the original sound bad! This is so awesome, keep it up :D

Rise of Nonsense Rise of Nonsense

Nice

Loved it, so used it my part on the fighting game collab! :D!

Dungeecount responds:

Lol, thanx XD I noticed that you used it. I also reviewed the collab, it was pretty cool ^^ better than I could do in flash XD;;; ah well, you guys keep up the good work, I'll try and keep up mine, I've been slacking lately.

Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix) Rave Heaven - (Viz Mix)

Nice

I thought it was a really cool song, so I used it in my platformer tutorial. Thanks for making this!

DJ-VIZ responds: